Good Democrats Say…
* Avoid the truth at all costs.
* Success should be punished and failure rewarded.
* It is okay to file false affidavits with a federal court if you don’t want to be held accountable for your actions.
* There is no place in society for honesty.
* Only the government knows what is good for you and what you deserve out of life.
* You are to stupid to make your own decisions.
* Vote buying with give away programs is good politics.
* If you tell an untruth often enough and loud enough it will become the truth.
* People don’t kill people, guns do.
* Don’t confuse me with facts, I am happy living in my make believe world.
* Only we should vote.
* The constitution is just a piece of paper.
* The government is my shepherd I shall not want.
* Judges were appointed to write laws.
* If you can read this, you are probably a Republican.