There are many ways to attract what you want into your life.
They all include ten key elements necessary to attract everything you could ever desire.
1.Be Clear, Clarity is probably the most important elements to attracting what you want. If your thoughts aren’t clear, how is the universe going to know what to give you? Make a list and include everything, look at it often and don’t forget to add to it or delete some items as your desires change slightly.
2.Be Open: Not only do you have to define what you want, you need to be open to change if the universe sends you something you would like more, sometimes we have a limited view of our options, if the universe gives you a better option, be open to accepting it.
3.Be willing, to observe, and release anything that no longer suits you. Sometimes we need to let go in order for something new to enter our lives.
4. Be Happy, God wants you to be happy, this opens the channel for more happiness to flow into your heart.The more you realize you deserve perfect joy, the more it will come to you.
5. Be Focused, stay focused on what is behind what you desire, if you focus on your motives rather than a specific goal, maybe the universe has a better idea on how you can achieve your goals.
6. Be expectant Always expect the best. Affirm that everything you desire will come your way. Energy flows toward where our attention is, if you focus on failure, that is what you will get.Focus on success and guess what, it will come.
7. Be Energetic, the higher the vibration, the more energy is attracted to it. Let your passion be your guide and dream for the moon.
8. Be Positive If you are negative, the universe will interpret it as something you don’t want.
9.Be True is the same as being honest. You have to be honest with yourself as to what you really want.
10. Be Grateful , this is perhaps the most important key. It is the activating force God can’t deny. When you are truly grateful, God wants to give you more. Be grateful for every gift from God regardless of how small it is.
Practice these ten principles and God will give you all your heart’s desires.
Gary has been a writer/ photographer for over 20 years, specializing in nature,landscapes and studying native cultures.Besides visiting most of the United States, he has traveled to such places as Egypt,the Canary Islands,much of the Caribbean. He has studied the Mayan Cultures in Central America, and the Australian Aboriginal way of life.Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in many different parts of the world!
He has published several books about the various cultures he has observed.
For more information and a link to his hard cover and Ebooks,and contact information: please check his website.www.commonsensejourneys.com
You can also follow him on your Kindle.
Your comments appreciated